WEEKEND CATERED OPTION
For the skiing weekends, transfers from the airport (unless you choose to make your own way to the chalet), in resort mini bus, excellent food and wine, chalet ambience including sauna, free Wi-Fi, widescreen Sky+ TV and owners impressive retro record collection, if required, are all included in the final price of your holiday. However there are the following extras to consider:
- Skipass. Your Porte du Soleil lift pass covers 14 resorts, 8 in France, the remaining 6 in Switzerland, all connected by 235 lifts and 650 kms of marked piste. Pay for your lift pass when you pay for your holiday, and when you arrive in Morzine we will have your lift pass waiting for you. Prices include hands free, electronic pass.
- Pre-book your snow equipment and we'll have it delivered to your door. Tell us what normal boot size you are, what level of skier and how tall you are and we'll sort it all out so you are ready to go on the first morning. Prices can be found at www.flexrent-alps.com
- Saturday evening can be spent at the local Auberge enjoying a typical Savoyard meal.
- Transfers from Geneva Airport can be arranged. Small extra charge detailed under the transfers section when booking.
- Transfers to and from the slopes. Small extra charge.
- Ski accompany services at the start or during the course of your week if required - subject to availability. Small extra charge.
Chalet Margaritka. Morzine, French Alps
Backs and Blacks Blog
Keep up to date with goings on at Chalet Margaritka and all things skiing at our blog 'Backs and Blacks'